New York Bankruptcy Law Firm
Should you declare bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is a legal avenue to help people come from under a financial burden that they wouldn't be able to pay off. Chapter 7 bankruptcy does not require repayment. Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which is easier to qualify for than Chapter 7, does require at least a partial repayment, but a payment plan can be worked out. Because your needs are unique, before making a decision, you need to speak to a New York bankruptcy lawyer to come with a proper and effective solution tailored to your needs.
While some are afraid that a bankruptcy would permanently ruin their credit history, the fact is that for many people, declaring bankruptcy can actually raise their credit rating because the negative value of a bankruptcy is less than that of high debt.
Why you should hire us as your bankruptcy firm
- You will be represented not just by bankruptcy lawyers, but also by a Certified Public Accountant.
- We will handle all the details of your case, and answer any and all questions or concerns you may have about the bankruptcy process..
- Your Bankruptcy Attorney will work to save any property you may want to keep when declaring a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Our attorneys are regularly interviewed on TV and radio.
- Your petition and supporting documentation will be prepared by a New York bankruptcy attorney, not a legal assistant.
- Your Bankruptcy Lawyer will be there every step of the way, and won't make you communicate with through the secretary.