New York Criminal Defense Law Firm
Arrest and Criminal DefenseIf you are suspected of a crime, you may be feeling a combination of anger, confusion and fear. It can be intimidating to feel that the vast resources of the government are against you. But an arrest is not a conviction. Those who know the law understand that your arrest is evidence of nothing.But this is also why it's key to be represented by a defense attorney you can trust.
Why should you hire us as your criminal defense attorneys?
- Our attorneys were praised by the media, judges, attorneys and of course, our clients. They were called "global legal expert","an asset to the legal profession" and "highly respected by the legal community". (Learn more about our criminal attorneys.)
- Our lawyers understand potential civil penalties that make stem from any conviction or plea, such as deportation and adverse effects on child custody.
- The attorney assigned to your case will be someone who is focusing on your county and type of case, insuring that he will be someone who is experienced in your type of criminal defense.
- Our lawyers regularly advance their knowledge with additional attorney courses to make sure they understand the latest criminal court developments.
- Your attorney will understand not just how to fight against substantive issues (guilty or not guilty), but also procedural issues as well (e.g., did the police have the right to search the defendant?)
- Personal attention and dedication to every client, every time.
- Pay a flat fee to make sure that you don't run out of money before the case is over. We offer affordable payment plans.
* For more information, read our Criminal Law Guide.
Our criminal defense lawyers represent Clients charged With:
- Federal Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- White-Collar Crimes
- Gun and Weapon Charges
- Theft crimes