New York Family Law Firm
New York Family Law Firm: Child Support, Custody & Prenuptial AgreementStorobin & Spodek LLP is a Wall Street based child support and custody law firm that provides top quality representation at affordable fees. We represent clients in Family Courts in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester, focusing on custody, child support, prenuptial agreements and orders of protection.
Some wonder if they need a lawyer in Family Court. But those who already have been through the process before know that you not only need a family lawyer, but you need one who will fight for your family as if it was his own, one who will be knowledgeable and experienced not just in Family Law, but in the specific Family Court where your case will be held. A good Family Law Attorney can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Choose wisely. Choose Storobin & Spodek LLP.
Why should we be your New York Family Law Firm?
- Our Family Attorneys were praised by judges, lawyers, clients and the media. They were called "global legal expert","an asset to the legal profession" and "highly respected by the legal community". (Learn more about our family law attorneys.)
- The Family lawyer assigned to your case will fight for you and your family. Whether you need to be protected with an order of protection or fight against it, whether you are looking to make visits supervised or lift supervision, whether you are looking to pay more or less, we are here to fight for your rights in Family Court.
- The New York Child Support or Custody attorney assigned to your case will be someone who is focusing on your county and type of casee.
- Our Custody and Child Support lawyers regularly advance their knowledge with advanced attorney courses to make sure they understand the latest Family Court developments.
- Your Child Support & Custody attorney will understand not just how to fight against substantive issues (guilty or not guilty), but also procedural issues.
- Personal attention and dedication to every client, every time.
- Pay a low retainer fee that you can afford instead of spending $10,000 or more the first time you see your Family Lawyer. Good lawyers must be affordable to be able to help people, so we charge reasonable legal fees.
- Family Court Appearances: $550.
- Family Court Petitions: $250.
- Out of court work: $250 an hour.
- Prenuptial Agreement (drafted by our firm): $900.
- Prenuptual Agreement (review only): $600.